Now recruiting families to play fun games for brain study
From: Psychology Department
Now recruiting families to play fun games for a brain study.
- Any family with 8- to 16-year-old children highly desired to undergo MRI.
- Both parent and child participation needed for the study.
- Participate in a series of study sessions on social processing.
- Session in Roanoke - scheduling is flexible.
- Follow CDC and VT safety guidelines.
- Study tasks include questionnaires, games, and MRI scanning.
- MRI scans ~ 1 hour per participant.
- Participants who complete brain scans receive a CD of their brain images along with other goodies.
- Compensation: up to $80 for each participant + additional $0.20 per mile for round trip.
FYI: Anyone who meets the age range is eligible to participate in this study (age range does not apply for parents), including those who have previously participated in the emotion regulation study under AND Lab.
If interested, call (540) 739-2598 or email email@example.com.