Last chance to meet our goal for the Commonwealth of Virginia Campaign
Virginia Tech is very close to reaching our Commonwealth of Virginia Campaign goal of $400,000. Please help us reach – and possibly exceed – that goal.
Although the university’s payroll deduction site is closed, you can still donate through the state website, cvcgives.org.
How to donate through cvcgives.org:
- At the top of the main page, select the “EPLEDGE (EMPLOYEES)” button.
- In the search box, enter “Virginia Tech” or “208” (our agency code).
- Enter your first and last name as listed on your Hokie Passport or in Banner.
- Enter you work email address.
- Enter your Hokie Passport employee or student ID number. Retirees should use their Hokie Passport or 90 number.
- Enter your department.
- Click “Next.”
- The next page will populate the information from the prior screen. Please ensure this information is accurate before you submit your donation.
- Enter the required information within the maroon “Virginia for Givers” box.
- Choose your options under “Acknowledgment from the charity.” You may choose to remain anonymous.
Help those in need this holiday season and make a last-minute donation. Even a small gift can make a big difference in the lives of others.
Cvcgives.org is open until Dec. 31.