Know your rights poster updated for employees
From: Human Resources
Federal and state posters are required to be posted for employees and can be found on the Human Resources employment posters webpage. Physical posters may be found across from the Division of Human Resources entrance in the North End Center, Suite 2300.
The EEOC Know Your Rights poster has been updated and replaces the previous EEO is the Law poster. Changes included:
- Uses straightforward language and formatting;
- Notes that harassment is a prohibited form of discrimination;
- Clarifies that sex discrimination includes discrimination based on pregnancy and related conditions, sexual orientation, or gender identity;
- Adds a QR code for fast digital access to the how to file a charge webpage;
- Provides information about equal pay discrimination for federal contractors.
For questions, contact the HR Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 540-231-9331.